Clerk/Receptionist – Luling, LA
Summary of Responsibilities
Provides a variety of secretarial, clerical and administrative support duties for departments, functional groups and/or executives. Greet visitors and answer all inbound calls and route them to the appropriate destination. Responsible for providing administrative support to department.
Major Tasks, Responsibilities and Key Accountabilities
- Greets customers, vendors and associates.
- Answers internal and external calls; directs calls to the appropriate department
- Provides miscellaneous clerical assistance to various departments as needed.
- Order and stock office supplies.
- Maintain office equipment and route building maintenance requests
- Open and distribute mail.
- Telephone experience.
- Customer service experience.
Career Level Dimensions
- HS Diploma or GED required. 0-2 years of experience in area of responsibility.
- Selects correct processes from clearly prescribed rules, past practices or instruction.
- Seeks advice and guidance on non-routine or problem areas from supervisor. Deviations from the norm are cleared by the supervisor.
- Under close supervision, exercises limited latitude/independent judgment. Work typically involves detailed checks or close review of output by a senior co-worker and/or supervisor.
Environmental Job Requirements
- Located in a comfortable indoor area. Any unpleasant conditions would be infrequent and not objectionable.
- Most of the time is spent sitting in a comfortable position and there is frequent opportunity to move about.
- On rare occasions there may be a need to move or lift light articles.
- Typically requires overnight travel less than 10% of the time.
This information indicates the general nature and level of work performed by associates in this role. It is not designed to contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of associates assigned to this role. This description supersedes any previous or undated descriptions for this role. Management retains the right to add or change the duties of the position at any time. Questions about the duties and responsibilities of this position should be directed to the reporting Manager or Human Resources.
FloWorks is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or protected veteran status.
FloWorks participates in the US Government’s E-Verify program.