FloWorks Commitment to Safety
FloWorks International LLC takes the quality process seriously through every aspect of our business. We emphasize continuous improvement in the quality of our products and the service we provide to our customers. FloWorks International LLC’s team of professionals maintains a fully documented quality control program to make sure that every specification requested by our customers is met. Our commitment to provide the highest industry standards in customer satisfaction remains our highest priority.
FloWorks International LLC participates in annual audits on all major suppliers and has a strenuous NCR (Non Conformance Reporting) process throughout our branch network to track both incoming issues and customer challenges. This NCR process includes a complete workflow for root cause analysis and efficient resolution and corrective actions to prevent future occurrences.
We, the employees of FloWorks, are determined to do our job right the first time, enabling our customers to get the product they need when required.
To implement the Quality Process, we set the following goals:
- To always conduct business in a professional and courteous manner.
- To work with our suppliers to ensure our inventory and quoted deliveries are such that our customers can depend on our performance.
- To continually improve our Quality Management System so that quality and efficiency promote each other.
- To maintain consistency of service and integrity beyond industry expectations.
- Provide a safe working environment in compliance with safety and environmental regulations.
- Ensure the quality policy is understood at all levels of the organization to further establish our commitment to quality.
Safety is not just an action; it is a behavior and a part of our culture. By incorporating a monthly training program with our employees on key safety topics, we work hard to keep safety at the top of our associates’ minds. We also engage it with our valued customers.
FloWorks is committed to consistently conducting business that provides an injury-free and healthy workplace.
As a team, this will be accomplished without compromising our commitment to pollution prevention practices, or the health and safety of our employees.
FloWorks and its employees will:
- Ensure compliance with all applicable environmental, health and safety regulations and standards.
- Foster a teamwork environment that aims for continual program improvement.
- Continually support our pursuit for an injury-free and safe workplace.
- Continually assess facility practices, operations and technologies to identify opportunities for enhanced safety program performance.
- Foster open communication between all employees, and provide the necessary tools to effectively promote environmental, health and safety program policies, objectives and goals.
- Strive to perform all activities in a safe, consistent manner.
- FloWorks administers training at all locations each month on an array of topics.